jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Lol, I got a thread 'Erased'

1. 0
    Ryan Kettposted 6 years ago

Thats just hilarious!

Oh and AEvans, to save you the work, this is the thread in which I 'got people banned' http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31444

People are responsible for their own actions, I am not a 'culprit' and I am certainly not a leader of some sort of cult which follows my every command.

It really is time to end your vendetta.

1. starme77 profile image84
      starme77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why do you want to get people banned? I mean are you that bored, maybe you could put that energy into writing , maybe write a hub on banning people or something like that , at least that would be productive and a evans is one of the best people around so why ya picken at her?

1. 0
        Ryan Kettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I dont want to get people banned, I was accused of getting people banned, my argument is that people can only get themselves banned and as such I am not a 'culprit' which is what a particular individual refered to me as. If I tell you to stick your head in the oven, would you do it? There were already people banned before I started that thread, it was supposed to be tongue in cheek, and I didn't even get banned for it....

2. Laura du Toit profile image93
      Laura du Toitposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you have been on HP for 7 months and not written 1 hub why are you antagonizing people who use this site to write?

3. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol its still there you didnt get erased.
      but I do blame you for all resulting trauma..

this is erased.

2. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

oh boy

people are really getting weird over all of this. just sort of flinging stuff out there to see what sticks.

sorry Ryan. they don't realize no one can get anyone banned. Hubpages only bans people when they themselves violate their TOS.

sheesh. i guess it's much more fun for them to say someoene else is responsible. if i got banned i would say yes i got banned and i deserved to be banned, and wouldn't accuse others of being "culrpits" and whatnot

Closed to reply