jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

hubbers hangout

1. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

go off topic. discuss whatever you like.

this is what I want to discuss.

"oh boy
    people are really getting weird over all of this. just sort of flinging stuff out there to see what sticks.
    sorry Ryan. they don't realize no one can get anyone banned. Hubpages only bans people when they themselves violate their TOS.

sheesh. i guess it's much more fun for them to say someoene else is responsible. if i got banned i would say yes i got banned and i deserved to be banned, and wouldn't accuse others of being "culrpits" and whatnot"

I didnt write that..just quoting...

this is NOT an atttack. I wanted to respond, but the thread was closed. Imgaine that.
    Not one single banned person has made a complaint..they are banned!!!!!!!
    those that have "sock puppets" simply popped in to say..dude Im fine...
    we are all well aware of the fact that a banned person did it themselves. so are they, ive gotten emails.

can we please please please stop this, so that every thread doesnt get closed? somebody somewhere is hitting report and shutting it all up...and its is honestly making everything much much worse@!!@!@!

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Umm, let me get it straight. You opened the thread to tell everybody not to open more threads on the issue you opened yours?

1. itech profile image57
      itechposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I also started such 24 hours ago, Failed.

2. Shadesbreath profile image90
      Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

3. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i meant...last minute people, hang on before you yell that someone else is blaming someone else.....lots of jumping around is happening causing confusion.

if threads could stay open people might have a chance to figure it out. they might not, but if one thread could stay open.....new ones wouldnt keep popping up....eventualy the arguement would run its course,

3. blue dog profile image79
    blue dogposted 6 years ago

Closed to reply