jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

A pain in the Links: check your link because

1. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 6 years ago

I have just been linking a few things on my hubs, and realised, Duh! that I have linked the wrong bit on some of them. you know when you go to put the link in, it comes up twice? make sure you always check if the link is good or bad before you save. Me being stupid, I did'nt bother to see which one was the valid one on some of them, and just deleted the wrong one!! how dumb can you get? so make sure they are all valid. I have had to go back and check all my hubs. Still haven't finished yet. Thought I would just tell you. Mind you, it is probably just me. Okay? cheers

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
      Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It happens to the best of us. wink  I noticed that when I add links in the link capsule, the list grows backwards. So I can understand what happened to you. It used to mess me up too. Now I just keep that in mind and I try to remember to reorganize the list of links before completing a hub. The links capsule lets you drag and drop the links, which helps reorganize the order. Just wanted to add my 2 cents. Oh, sorry, it's 5 cents now due to inflation.

2. 80
    kakinposted 6 years ago

Don't try to link a word twice because the editor gets messed up, it has happened to me once or twice. You need to first remove the link and then re-link the words or funny things happen.

good luck on that.

1. Nell Rose profile image92
      Nell Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for answering. I have been out so I could'nt get back before. cheers