jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Amazon Sales Question

1. 0
    troseposted 6 years ago

I haven't received a an Amazon sale yet and would like to put up more hubs focusing on products.

Sometimes the products at Amazon are sold directly by them and other products state that they are "available through these sellers".  If I choose an Amazon product that is really sold through another seller, can I still get the commission?

1. Glenn Stok profile image97
      Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When you log into your Amazon Affiliate site and scroll all the way down, you'll see a list of Best Selling Products that is updated every so often. That might give you ideas of what to write about. If you happen to have these products or know someone who does, you can write reviews on them and then place the Amazon Capsule in your hub. If course you can always buy the product to review, but that can get costly unless it's something you need anyway. Hope that idea helps. smile

2. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All of my sales so far have been through their associated sellers and not directly from amazon, I am close to the next % smile. Just keep writing as it will help you to be patient smile

3. bluesky4real profile image59
      bluesky4realposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wrote an article on indecision some days ago and I chose to put out some books that are related to the niche/topic on my blog. You can check my Hub page or rather view my article to see how I did it.

As long as you are the referral, you'll get your commission. Just make sure you associate directly with amazon.

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

3. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Only if that 3rd party has a relationship with Amazon.  Some of the links are just ads.

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How would that be relevant to products she chose? and yes amazon lists products and gives commissions on items that are designated as 3rd party..have you ever made a sale on amazon? or looked at your reports?

If you dont understand the question why bother answering...it certainly never helpful to spread misinformation and unrelated nonsense

4. 0
    troseposted 6 years ago

Thanks. Puts my mind to rest and makes picking products to sell easier.

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i second that! thanks SF smile

5. 0
    troseposted 6 years ago

Glenn that is a great idea!  Thanks Sunforged also for clearing up the Amazon 3rd party sales/commission question.

Happy writing and selling everyone! smile

Oh...and Happy New Year!