jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

A question regarding notification to followers...

1. Resolver2009 profile image83
    Resolver2009posted 7 years ago

Hi there, dear fellow hubbers..

I am currently writing a thriller series.

Quite a lot of people have asked me to notify them when I publish the next episode, and I was just wondering if there was some way of notifying your followers of a specific series update? ..or if anybody has thought about creating this, sort of like a "follow this series/group(as you can group your hubs into the same groups, thus making a sort of series)"? Would be a good way to notify followers who do not want to keep dropping by a profile to check if another episode/chapter has been published.

All the best,
    //Alex

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Every time you publish a hub your followers will be emailed about it if they have the notification turned on.

3. zzron profile image60
    zzronposted 7 years ago

Ok thanks.

4. Resolver2009 profile image83

Ahh ok, thank you Uninvited writer. However, is it possible to single out specific writers or will this be applied to all the writers you are currently following?

5. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure it's all or nothing smile

6. Resolver2009 profile image83

Thanks Uninvited Writer smile just thought it might be a good idea for the hubber to be able to for example prioritize certain writers, thus receiving emails only from them and not all the other writers he/she is following. Sort of like a prioritize button on the profile page smile

working