jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What are some ways to get more people to look at your hubs?

1. dogluver1 profile image61
    dogluver1posted 6 years ago

Some of my hubs get viewed a lot but, I would like my other hubs to be seen too. How can I get more traffic?

1. 2uesday profile image88
      2uesdayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Adding links should help.
      If your hubs are assigned to groups (used for readers to click to another hub of yours on the same group list) links will then appear for one or two of your other hubs in the same group.

I looked at one of your hubs and they did not appear to have this on them.

If you wish to put your hubs into groups in this way -

go to top of the page - click my account - now click the groups heading - then put all of your e.g. flower related hubs into a group called - (for example) flowers.

You can link your hubs by another way - when you have your hubpage open but not on edit - go to bottom of the page click on 'link to this page' - go to the link that comes up in the box- copy it- now go to another hubpage of yours on a related topic - edit it by adding a link capsule - paste the other pages link into the capsule- check it works - position the capsule near the end of your hubpage. That is it.
      Now people can go to a related page of yours when they have finished reading your hub.

I think I've also read that the number of words in your hubs helps to get you google traffic. Hope this is of use to you.

1. Kmadhav profile image60
        Kmadhavposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very good tip.....

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I have had some luck with submittin pages to search engines. This link is to a site that submits to alot at once but the bigger engines you have to go directly to thier submit page.

1. dogluver1 profile image61
      dogluver1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ohh thankss!

3. Kind Regards profile image77
    Kind Regardsposted 6 years ago

It's funny where traffic comes from.  I posted a link in a chatty hairstylist's (and I'm not one) forum and I've received the most insane levels of traffic from that one link.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Forum traffic can sometimes be a huge boost, in my experience it poorly converts to sales though!