Hub idea - MRSA prevention

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

I posted this over in the Health forums as well, but thought it might get a few more looks here... Happy Hubbing.

I just saw this article, and thought it was fascinating... and something important to get the word out about.  Its, in short, about unnecessary deaths from MRSA and how thru some very simple measures, including restricting the use of certain anti-biotics, the deaths could be prevented.  Norway has tried this on a national scale, and their cases have plummeted. … _s.Answer/

I don't have the time to start a new hub right now - especially one that would require a bit more research, but if anyone else does, give it a read and see what you can do.  I may come back to it someday, but it struck me as too important to let it sit idly by.

Hope someone can take it on.

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I might just have a look! Thanks for the idea smile

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
      ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go for it, its really interesting.  I'm all good w/ "better living through chemistry" but I think we in the west have become way too dependent on drugs and antibiotics.  Sooner or later, its going to bite us in the butt if we don't start being smarter than the superbugs.