jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Should You Post Hubs in Quick Succession?

1. DogSiDaed profile image60
    DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago

That's what I've done today. Usually I'll post one hub and delay, and I normally get a good few views and some helpful comments. But today I posted a few very close together, and there's almost no response. Is there a reason for this, and should hub posts be spread out?

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you think that the Saturday after New Years is a day when a lot of people are at home surfing the web?

I don't...

1. chinweike profile image50
        chinweikeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you have a point there

2. 0
        Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well there's a major snowstorm in the New England right now, so if people still have power, I bet a lot are surfing the net.

3. starme77 profile image84
        starme77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Of course , they are tired and only want to sit and reminice about their weekend , getting over hangovers and such , most are sittin and surfin and eatin and restin I dobut very highly most are out running marathons

2. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Relache makes an excellent point. But who are you writing for? A small community (HubPages) or for the world wide web?

The average unique visitor won't feel compelled to make a comment. But they will read (if it's what they're looking for), they will click (if it's something that interests them) and they will buy (if it's something they need).

So don't be too concerned about how often you publish.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you want Hubber traffic, spread your Hubs out and don't publish them on holidays.  If you want paying traffic, it doesn't matter when you publish or how close together they are.

2. Arthur Fontes profile image91
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

I would post as many as I had ready to publish without regards for the time frame.

3. ysdata profile image59
    ysdataposted 6 years ago

Replies are good.  However, my goal is to get my hubs indexed in Google.  Therefore, I publish hubs as I write them with no delay.

4. efeguy profile image60
    efeguyposted 6 years ago

yes you can.

your hubs are read but not all will get comment immediately.

so keep writing

5. Dale Mazurek profile image60
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

Just keep writing and dont worry about whether some one looks at it today or tommorrow.  Ultimately the goal should be to get lots of outside traffic looking at your hubs once the SEO you put into it takes effect and starts working.