jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (27 posts)

Shower Or Bath Tub?

1. profile image0
    incomenewsposted 7 years ago

Personally I prefer a shower to a bath. Baths I find are disgusting! I mean what is the joy of bathing in your own filth?

I only do take a bubble bath after I've showered and that's on very rare occasions. (occasions where I dream that Brad Pitt is in the Tub with me hehehehe)

Are you a shower or bath tub person?

1. Going2Oahu profile image59
      Going2Oahuposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like showers myself, but I get so relaxed that I hate to get out!

2. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Can't remember.  Been "living rough", i.e. no hot shower or bathing facility whatsoever, since last April!  (Oh, and I don't use deodorant, either, due to my wife's allergies.)  Kind of puts the REAL meaning to the ancient phrase, "dirty old man"....

Did shave several months worth of gray beard and actually wash my head with shaving cream and sun-warmed water today, though.  That's progress, right?  lol

I've REALLY got to finish building that house!!

3. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 7 years ago in reply to this

depends on where the spouse is smile

2. Andrea Hanly profile image51
    Andrea Hanlyposted 7 years ago

I am mostly a shower person, but it is hard to beat the occasional bath. Nothing like a good soak once in a while!

3. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Quick shower, then a loooong soak in the hot tub!

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Shower! No scum on me! And sex is great there as well.

5. profile image0
    Citrus000posted 7 years ago

I take at least a shower and  bath (sometimes even two baths) everyday. I love being in the hot water it's so relaxing. smile

6. blondepoet profile image75
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

My fantasy is to have a bath in a huge bath of jelly, doesnt matter whether it's rasberry or grape, I just want to take a huge dive in.

1. profile image0
      Citrus000posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello blondepoet,
      There used to be this stuff you could buy, I wish I could remember what it was called, but its little yummy smelling granules that you add to your bath. In water they swell and turn your bath to jelly. You can pick up the water and everything, it was such a trip. To get it to turn back to water you add these little crystals that dissolve the jelly back into water so you can drain your tub. They quit making it last I heard, bummer.

1. blondepoet profile image75
        blondepoetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh damn oh damn, if only I had asked you a year ago and I could be bouncing off my triple swirl jelly bath parfait with a giant spoon in one hand and whipped cream in the other. Thanks so much for the info wow that is amazing.

I LIKE AEROPLANE JELLY
        AEROPLANE JELLY FOR ME
        http://www.coppschool.lancsngfl.ac.uk/Classwork/images/jelly.jpg

2. Misha profile image74
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

With you Deb it won't matter what the filler is smile

Haaaa Misha might need my snorkel though smile smile

1. Misha profile image74
          Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL I went to look it up in the urban dictionary:

3. profile image0
      isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol that would be you bp me I like my showers baths are only when you have company lol

7. Hopmoney wizard profile image48
    Hopmoney wizardposted 7 years ago

Shower. could clean myself better

8. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Deb. come here one day, Smuckers is right down the road from me. They have huge vats of it. We can just jump right in.

Oh wow what is a smucker is that a US bath-house or something Im in.

9. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Oh shit, yer talkin' of Jello! LOL

Haaaaa what did you  think I was talking about petroleum jelly LMAO.
      Ohhhhh the belly laugh has begun haaaa.

10. profile image0
    Citrus000posted 7 years ago

lol       lol       lol

11. Frugal Fanny profile image59
    Frugal Fannyposted 7 years ago

I prefer baths, but my current bathtub is so small that I have to put my feet up on the wall if I want to lay down in it! lol

12. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

LOL, jelly here is jam without the seeds. You do know what Jam is? Or Preserves. Marmalade? What ever the hell you guys put on toast and not that nasty vegan stuff.

Haaaa Ralwus where you think I come from Timbuctoo haaaa, of course we have jam and marmalade but we don't call it jelly. Jam  without seeds here is called "seedless jam" haaaa. Now I'm talking about jelly as in trifles.
      Don't worry I got a pair of goggles and flippers for you, as you are taking the first jump LMAO

13. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

LOL, Here I come. Woot!

14. H.C Porter profile image80
    H.C Porterposted 7 years ago

I prefer hot steamy showers- I love the way it feels when the water hits my shoulders and trickles down my back. One of the best parts of the day!

15. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 7 years ago

I usually do both at the same time. I plug the tub, and turn the shower own, get all sudsy with my shower thingy on a rope,
    then, I lay in the water for a bit, and shampoo what little hair I have left on my head. splash in the tub a bit, and finish off with a nice shower rinse.

Unless I happen to have some bubble bath. I love a good relaxing bubble bath, followed by a shower. Then I'm good to go.

working