jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Help with my article

1. networkrecruiting profile image61
    networkrecruitingposted 6 years ago

Hello, I am Reesa and would like you to have a look at an article I wrote yesterday and give me your feedback.http://hubpages.com/hub/Search-Engine-Ranking-Tool
    Thank you,

1. Daddy Paul profile image68
      Daddy Paulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like what you have written.
      Just from my stand point
      "Submit to free web directories, this will get your name out there. One good site is ezine where you can submit your articles and link back to your"
      You might want to say a little more about ezine and how it works.

Comment on other sites. Fill out the information and add your URL. Be informative and make your comment noticeable.
      Good advice but I see some leaving canned comments. These get deleted.

2. money mystery profile image60
    money mysteryposted 6 years ago

Good informative article. One thing is you need to leave a space in the forum before typing your hub link. I had to  copy and paste it in the browser.

1. networkrecruiting profile image61
      networkrecruitingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the response.

3. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Hey network, I checked out your article in question.

I didn't find anything new and it was kind of on the spammy side towards that software.

This is the really hard thing about writing about a topic that has been covered by masters. Anything else seems like regurgitation.

I know that probably isn't what you wanted to hear but I was turned off in the first paragraph and really didn't want to read any further. I did read the whole thing and didn't gain any new knowledge.

It's a good effort but I think you need to maybe work the angle a different way and teach something new with this than going for the same old same old just in your packaging.