jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Google Adsense!

1. Bredavies profile image70
    Bredaviesposted 7 years ago

I want to make some money! Any tips please?

1. Quilligrapher profile image91
      Quilligrapherposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi there. I truly wish that I could tell you how I did it so you could do it too.  But I can't because I didn't and, if the future could be known, you may not either.  There is no simple answer nor is there a quick and easy formula that will transport you to fame and fortune.  I don't know very much but here's what I have observed.  The more hubs you create, the more you are likely to earn.  This potential becomes greater if you master key word stuffing, strategies that promote your work and techniques that bring in readers.  One hubber suggested that it takes about 8,000 views a day to realize a decent income (whatever that is.)  I haven't a clue how reliable that may be.    Hubpages is a viable business.  To share in the success of this business you will need to learn as much as you can and work hard at it.  There are many hubs around that offer insights and suggestions.  Read them all if you can.  Good luck and keep the hubs coming.  I'll be watching for them.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Read, read ,read. If you don't know what SEO is - Google it, and read what you find.  Read all the "How to" Hubs by Darkside, read all Lissie's Hubs about her journey trying to make money online. 

Making money online is hard work.  To begin with, you'll earn less than you would cleaning toilets.   It takes several months just to learn what you need to know (I'm still learning).  You don't have to pay for advice, but you do have to be willing to do the research.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Keywords, seo and traffic big_smile research, apply and repeat.

1. Bredavies profile image70
      Bredaviesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

what is seo??

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
        KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Search engine optimization

Read hubs from Darkside, Nelle Hoxie, Ryan Kett, Sunforged, Mark Knowles and Relache.  You'll learn TONS.

2. chinweike profile image47
        chinweikeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

SEO means Search Engine Optimization. There are two ways you can do this, the BLACK-HAT and the WHITE-HAT. As far as am concerened, QUALITY CONTENT AND NATURAL BACK LINK ARE KING.
        good luck

2. Dao Hoa profile image60
      Dao Hoaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is the advice I heard the most in hubpages. It is working for some people. Follow Marisa's advice, "Read, read ,read. If you don't know what SEO is - Google it, and read what you find.  Read all the "How to" Hubs by Darkside, read all Lissie's Hubs about her journey trying to make money online." 
      However, I am still learning too. Good luck.

3. elayne001 profile image50
    elayne001posted 7 years ago

write about a hundred blogs that are key word rich depending on the latest buzz on the internet and you will be making a couple bucks a months unless you get lucky like some on here to seem to know how to make the big bucks - I would say luck is a big part though. Don't quit your day job yet.

4. Vibhavari profile image86
    Vibhavariposted 7 years ago

Hi, For me it is more hubs = more money. Hubs need to have good quality content that you might like to share.

5. lovelife999 profile image61
    lovelife999posted 7 years ago

do lots of research and appply your experience on blog.

working