jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Am I a total degenerate?

1. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I am watching celebrity Big Brother hmm
    I feel kinda dirty tongue
    It does have Vinny Jones tho so he should be a laugh lol

1. DogSiDaed profile image60
      DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Pretty sure it's the last celebrity one now too.. smile
      If VJ is indeed on there I won't watch. I prefer keeping him as the hardman who smashes heads in doors smile

2. Jenna May Swan profile image59
      Jenna May Swanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm so glad it isn't just me that rots braincells with this mush!

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

Ugh, you disgust me. What's next, pro-wrestling?  lol

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Yes, you must be. wink

4. kirstenblog profile image77

@ both of you tongue

lol big_smile

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

5. emievil profile image83
    emievilposted 6 years ago

lol you and a million others here who also watched our local version of celebrity Big Brother like two years ago smile. The current one that we have is pulling in like a million or so viewers every day smile

6. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

I watched the first year of Big Brother. Then it got old for me. I watched the Biggest Loser for a few years, but then it was just more of the same.

Every so often I get hooked on one of the reality shows. For a while it was Little People Big World. But even that started to look the same. And it also seemeed to become a big commercial for product placement. So I am jaded on reality shows.

But no I do not think you're odd. You do become attached to some of the people and I'm always curious to see what happens.

7. kirstenblog profile image77

Funny thing is the UK big brother was announced to be over, no more. Good riddance really. It got way to controversial with racism n junk. I guess celebrity BB is still socially acceptable and not dangerous to the channels reputation roll

I mostly watch out of sick curiosity and because it gets talked about at work sometimes, its nice to be included in conversations. I actually only know 2 of the celebrities and am interested in 1. One of the baldwins (don't really care which, not the good one) and Vinny Jones. I didn't know this baldwin was an evangelical christian. I predict sparks will fly and it will be mildly entertaining hmm

8. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Kirsten, I never thought that you would go to the dark side!

1. kirstenblog profile image77
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't trust my cute raccoon face lol
      I have some very dark areas of my mind!
      My devil horns hold my halo up

9. 0
    sarah dawkinsposted 6 years ago

I just don't see the point of watching BB or celebrity BB.  These reality programmes are just boring.  How about using the TV as a learning tool.