jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

6 hubs in 3 days, ran out of ideas. help

1. chinweike profile image49
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

Hi everyone, i just cant come up with ideas of what to write about. Kindly suggest to me what you think i can write on
    Thanks in anticipation

1. 0
      Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What do you love in life?  What do you know a lot about?

Go to Google and find out what are the top searches on the internet then learn enough about the subjects to write some articles.

How to become spiritual/powerful and so on.

2. DogSiDaed profile image59
      DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As Deborah says, write about what you know and love. Personally I wouldn't force yourself to write on things you don't want to, because the chances are they won't be as good, and you'll become stressed by doing so. I quit the 30 day challenge for that reason, because I was so pressured into writing that I couldn't. I think I was on about 21 after 30 days anyway so didn't end up miles off.

3. starme77 profile image84
      starme77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Write what you know , thats usually the most effective , and if that dosnt work use the idea bank

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Take a look at the idea bank under your account. You might also look at the Questions section and answer one of these.

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

One of my highest rated hubs was in answer to a question. I browse the questions often in the hopes of finding another gem like that last one big_smile

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

another place to try is yahoo answers, google it smile

5. chinweike profile image49

Thanks to you all. I still need more suggestions. You can take a look at my profile and make your suggestion(s)

6. The10DollarMark profile image61
    The10DollarMarkposted 6 years ago

Make a list of all the things you are and do and learn about.

(For example, I'm a student and daughter and sisters and babysitting and I like to learn japanese and math and computer science and to earn money).

So once you make a full list of the past and present, think about what you could write about it, make sublists if you have to.

7. chinweike profile image49

Yeah, I think am back on my feet again, i have three hubs now ready to be posted.

Thanks to you all for your great ideas

To the success of all hubbers!!!

8. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

chinweike, before taking on the Challenge, you should spend some time mastering how to write good Hubs.  There's no point writing 30 ordinary Hubs - they will earn much less than 10 good ones. 

If you haven't already, read all of Darkside's series. 

Relache is another Hubber who writes a small number of high-earning Hubs, so she's worth listening to:

1. chinweike profile image49
      chinweikeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the useful links you sent. Especially the one on fintuning

9. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Lynnechandler had been writing hubs about good topics you can write on related to January and February topics.  I've got some ideas in one of my hubs.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Writers-Block-I … in-January

http://hubpages.com/hub/Writers-Block-I … n-February

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Improve- … ing-Skills  (The title has changed)

10. lovelife999 profile image60
    lovelife999posted 6 years ago

Just write your experience of life and what you can suggest to people.