jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

How much time do you spend making hubs?

1. 0
    Hikikomoriposted 6 years ago

When creating hubs, I spend two to three hours on them before submitting.

I make sure my hubs are perfect before publishing them.

1. DogSiDaed profile image61
      DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Errm a fair while on the music ones, the album countdowns take half an hour to an hour to write, then organise and adding pictures and amazon boxes takes 10-15 mins.

Poems coul be anywhere from 2 minutes to a 2 years. I still have unfinished drafts kicking around from 4 years ago that are missing maybe one line that I can't think of tongue

2. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I have written some Hubs in a few hours, my big earners however usually take around 1 to 2 days.

1. Richieb799 profile image65
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah me too, however, the ones which have most views are ones Ive spent a few hours on and babe collections lol

3. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

It depends on the subject, of course.  Memoirs do not take long to write as there is little research to be done.  But thoroughly researched articles may take me several days to compile.  Finding or taking photos for the hub usually is the hardest part for me because many of my subjects are hard to find photos for on the free download sites.

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
      Lady Guinevereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, finding photos to embellish hubs is time consumming.

4. ysdata profile image56
    ysdataposted 6 years ago

I don't really have an average amount of time I spend on each hub.  It really depends on the topic, I guess.  Some require more time than others.

5. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

On the average, i'll say 2 days.

6. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Hubs take as long as they take.  My better performers have pretty much been built over the course of several days, or even weeks.

7. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

combined time average a working day.  big_smile