jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Bangladesh - What do you think of it?

1. G Miah profile image82
    G Miahposted 7 years ago

Whenever Bangladesh is mentioned anywhere, people get negative views, or views of how a third world country may look like.

I would like to what you think of Bangladesh when you hear the name.

I will be writing a hub about it aswell, and i wanted to get first hand opinions of people's view of the country.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

2. Arthur Fontes profile image89
    Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago

I worked with many people from Bangladesh I liked every one.  They were all respectable hard working family oriented people and I still consider them my friends 15 years later.  When I think of Bangladesh I think of all the people I have met these were some of the most polite and considerate people I have ever had the pleasure to be acquainted with.

1. G Miah profile image82
      G Miahposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am very pleased at hearing this, and many other people who i know have been there and worked have all said similar things.

The negative feedback about the country i heard were about the regular yearly floods, and the poverty plus the density of the population. Some things can be done about some of them, but the floodings are sometimes natural. Sometimes the floods happen because of India, when their monsoon ends all the rivers overflow and end up going through Bangladesh.

3. Arthur Fontes profile image89
    Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago

I do not know much about the country itself except it has elephants and tigers.  This I learned from my friends.

working