jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

can i keep this flagged hub somehow?

1. 0
    callmesplash7posted 6 years ago

I have a hub I made yesterday, I unpublished it because it said duplicate meaning too much of it was on the internet. For some reason it is still showing it is getting views and its gotten alot. I would like to leave it up as the only reason it is showing duplicate is that its about my Father who passed away 2 years ago. He had many articles done about him throughout his life so what i typed is in various places on the internet including a website he had up. Isnt there some way I can keep it published? I have tried to reword things etc but its not helping. please contact me on my hub page if you can? Thank you Julie

1. tantrum profile image62
      tantrumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can keep it if you like. I kept one flagged for a lot of time until I manged to change it. Maybe if you change the phrases without changing the meaning, that will work. Or use your own words instead of your fathers. Try not to copy & paste too much.

2. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I dont get this, why, say if you have a unfinished hub, unpublished but it still gets views? lol

1. Haunty profile image84
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't get views. The views that are shown in the stats are by Julie herself.

1. Richieb799 profile image65
        Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

aw lol, I didnt realise, because when I dont finish a hub I still get a few views on it? must be slow stats or something from me the previous day - dunno!

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Splash, publish it, then post a link here so we can look at it.  Maybe we can give you some suggestions how to rewrite it.