jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Have the traffic counters gone wonky?

1. Hope Alexander profile image79
    Hope Alexanderposted 8 years ago

I ask because my traffic appears to have plummeted to half the usual volume, which could have happened naturally, but I posted new hubs and have comments on them from people, so obviously someone is viewing these hubs, yet those hubs don't show any hits either.

2. Angela Harris profile image73
    Angela Harrisposted 8 years ago

I guess that is possible. But my Adsense account also shows that my traffic has dropped sharply today across the board on Hubpages. And my earnings with it. sad

3. 0
    IĆ°unnposted 8 years ago

I don't do the money part, so I have no idea on adsense.

I think scores are just lagged for some reason.  My last hub has 131 comments so far and hasn't budged, scorewise.

It's just like this sometimes.  It will catch up sooner or later.

1. Hope Alexander profile image79
      Hope Alexanderposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm not talking about scores, I'm talking about the actual traffic numbers that show at the bottom of the statistics screen smile

Angela - Interesting that you say traffic has dropped overall today. That could be consistent with my statics as well...

4. Isabella Snow profile image86
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

Hope -- Yes something has most definitely gone wonkey.

5. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Yes - I see a sizable drop in my traffic for the last 24 hours. It may be the issue hubpages were having the other day? Paul said something about one of the servers malfunctioning that counts the stats?

I can't tell anything from adsense or analytics yet - they are behind time wise I think?