jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

About Affiliiate.

1. lovelife999 profile image60
    lovelife999posted 6 years ago

What is minimum hub requirement applying for adsense.
    What should be minimum number?
    do hub score matters?

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I don't think that adsense worry about your hubscore.  You just need to have a quantity of good quality, unique content that they will want to publish their ads on.  You might find it easier to get approval if you have a blog or website as well.

All you can do is apply and see what they say.  If they reject you apply again in a few months.

3. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 6 years ago

I agree with the above post however when I applied I had one single hub up for one single day, with no blog and no website of my own and was approved in less than 12 hours from the time i hit the send the app button. I don't doubt having quantity and quality of hubs plus blogs does help but I do not beleive its necessary. I did however have the ads set to high and the checkmarks about the hub conforming to AdSense policies checked  and already streaming b4 I applied just in case human eyes actually scrutinized it. Not sure if it made a difference but sure couldn't hurt. I didn't mind letting Hubpages get the clicks for a day as long is it showed human eyes the intent. I'd bet half the apps are scrutinized by a duplicity bot and if its not flagged to go to a queue for human eyes then they probably just auto approve which seemed to be my case as i sent the app in at night and was approved the next moring ,I think on one single hub. LOL

4. lovelife999 profile image60
    lovelife999posted 6 years ago

thanks guys for your experienced reactions !!!

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

I had a similar experience to Mel - I didn't even think about waiting for clicks, I just applied immediately and was approved no problem.

That was over 2 years ago and things may have changed.  However, Google certainly wouldn't be looking at HubScore or HubberScore - those are internal Hub measures and not relevant to Adsense. 

Also note that Hubbers in some countries (e.g. India and China) won't even be considered for an Adsense account until they have a six months record.