jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

My Hub has been unplublished.

1. soeace profile image61
    soeaceposted 6 years ago

I got a message saying that my hub doesn't meet adsense policy. I have checked over it a number of times but do not see the problem. I am promoting a site owned by me and a buddy of mine called clickbankplrstorm.com. Today the hub has been unpublished, Im not sure what to do. I really need it back up. Please Help. If you can reach the hub link it is. http://hubpages.com/hub/marketing-click … e-programs

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When admin unpublishes a Hub, they actually send you an email telling you what is wrong.  You'll want to read that.

And you'll also want to read the entire FAQ section I linked below,

2. 0
    Audreveaposted 6 years ago

Sorry, this page is no longer published.
    If you are the author of this page, sign in and you can edit your hub.

Maybe you should email the Admin & ask for clarification?

3. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

oh you need to email the admin as audrevea suggested..I hope you find the solutions to your prob with your hub..

4. The10DollarMark profile image60
    The10DollarMarkposted 6 years ago

Well if it's been unpublished it's probably because HP thinks you broke a rule.

You said you were advertising a site, maybe you put too many links? If you tried to hide that somewhat (by using url shorters for example), they could unpublish it.

If you go to edit, there should be a warning to tell you what you need to fix. If not, just email hubpages.

PS. I looked at that site, you really need to fix the typing. Some sentences have a lot of white space in between words. Like     this      much white   space. It can get really annoying for people to read, especially those with reading disabilities.

5. benk1983 profile image79
    benk1983posted 6 years ago

Hey not too sure if this is why but I notice that in your profile you mention that same hub twice within a couple sentences.  Maybe Hubpages thinks that your being overly promotional with your hub... I could be wrong but thats what I think it is.

The10Dollarmark mentioned about the white spaces between words on your website. Looks as though it may be designed with Wordpress.  I have had the same thing happen on a Wordpress website I have a couple times even though I didn't put the big spaces in they still appeared when I published.  Very easily fixed though. In my case it was an overlapping banner causing it.

6. soeace profile image61
    soeaceposted 6 years ago

Hey thank you all for your posts they do help. I am going to go back and make some changes and edit. I appreciate all you all do.