jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Hubpages is over-powered...lawl

1. Shadesbreath profile image87
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

I published this last night at like 8:30.  Woke up this morning to this rank out of this many searches and lawl'ed:
    http://hubpages.com/u/2370444_f520.jpg

2. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I think that is just too funny and so cool too! LOL

3. thranax profile image30
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Thats a 6 word search phrase, no one is typing that aka making it the top for exact fit.

~thranax~

Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, I'm not all that savvy on this stuff.  I was under the impression the part on the right that says "1-10 of 187,000,000 the right way to say 2010" meant that there were 187,000,000 searches for that.  If that's not what that means, this would be a great time to explain it for me.

4. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 7 years ago

You know what, I have a sort of philsophical / historically slanted new year hub and all the hits are from people trying to work out whether it's 'two thousand and ten' or 'twenty ten'. They're also fascinated by what the decade will be called overall (naughties / noughties etc).

5. thranax profile image30

Put it in " " shades. The way you searched just finds every single webpage that includes the words you typed.

~thranax~

6. thranax profile image30

When I put it in " " your actually number 1 out of 8380 other pages that contain that search phrase exactly.

~thranax~

Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, I can live with that.  What is weird, when I did that, I get a sub-entry about World Cup jersey's someone wrote on here.

7. thranax profile image30

Lol, thats Google for ya xD

~thranax~

8. SandyMcCollum profile image70
    SandyMcCollumposted 7 years ago

Wow, good for you!

From my metrics, it looks like Google doesn't even pick my articles up for 5 - 9 days....

working