Take A Look At These Hubs And Give Me Feedback

1. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 6 years ago

I wrote a series of hubs (4) on Jealousy.  I am desiring to take this series in another direction, so I would like to get additional comments to further my efforts.  Please read the series and let me know your opinion.  I'm not sure if the hubs are worthy to take any further.  Please help!  Thank you for your support.

(links snipped)

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

I've had a quick look at your first two Hubs. 

I feel they're too text-heavy.  Split your text up over several capsules. Use the green arrows on your photo, video and Amazon/eBay capsules to float them to the right of your text capsules.  That will break up the text and make it look less indigestible.

I also think there's a fine line between being folksy and rambling on.  All your Hubs could do with some stringent editing to make the language cleaner, so people don't have to read so many words before you get to the point.  I know I lost interest fairly quickly because I couldn't say where you were going with it.

It would hold my interest much more if you treated each scenario separately, giving each its own Hub and taking it all the way from start to finish, rather than taking two Hubs to introduce all these people - why should I, as a reader, keep reading?

1. fastfreta profile image80
      fastfretaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Marisa for reading them, I appreciate your critique. I'll take that under advisement.

Closed to reply