Maek Knowles

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (58 posts)
  1. profile image0
    mdawson17posted 14 years ago

Maybe I am lost or I have been out of the loop to long; but where Mark Knowles?? I have not seen him in quit some time? Can Anyone tell me??

1. profile image0
      mdawson17posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ok everyone I made a bad mistake on the thread typo It was suppose to say Mark Knowles.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He and your spell / grammar checker are taking a break I guess.

2. Lee Alexis profile image60
    Lee Alexisposted 14 years ago

I know Mark Knowles but not quiet sure where Maek Knowles is.. wink

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you are going to jump on a typo at least learn how to spell Quite.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59

Why capitalize "quite"?  If you are going to jump on someone for jumping on someone for spelling errers, you should make sure your own post is gramarric......gramatikl....

Aw screw it; say what you want.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
          prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

COLTS ROCKS... hehe

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59

You betcha' your prettiness!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
              prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am at awed with Manning, it will be nice if Vikings and COLTS will play on Feb..my STEELERS are resting now,

2. profile image0
          A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cuz I wanted to.

3. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Mark is just around the corner smile. I think he's taking a break from the forums.

1. profile image0

As frustrated as I get sometimes with him I really like Mark! He has given allot H/P. I would be pretty upset if I ever found our he had left us!!

4. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Oh don't worry. He's still here. in fact, he published a new hub 13 hours ago smile

5. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

mdawson - he is fine and well, so far as I'm aware, and potentially hoofing himself up some French mountainside on his new bike. I should think it's nice to know you care smile

1. profile image0

I care about all of my friends on H/P to include you frogdropping

6. Stimp profile image61
    Stimpposted 14 years ago

Oh please stop feeding his ego.  WHO CARES WHERE HE IS!!!  What is he?  fkn God?  No, he's a human being who takes a crap every day just like we do.  Seriously...Sorry, Mark, I respect your opinions....we all have our own and no one's are better or less educated than the others.

1. darkside profile image67
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I certainly hope my doctors opinion is better and more educated than mine when it comes to medical matters.

1. greeneyesH1982 profile image61
        greeneyesH1982posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lmao

7. frogdropping profile image77

Good to know your opinion Stimp. There's nothing quite like sharing smile

And lol at you or anyone else thinking Mark may be a god. Ohhhhh the irony!

8. frogdropping profile image77

Thankyou mdawson. There's nothing like being a decent human being. It's not that hard .. is it?! smile

1. profile image0

No frogdropping just sometimes the nice ones are hard to find right????? Or maybe we are looking in all the wrong places

9. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

Hi mdawson. I am here - Not gone any where, just decided to spend a little less time in certain areas.

smile

1. frogdropping profile image77
      frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Funny thing Mark but my sister said much the same thing when she decided to stop working as a gynae nurse smile

And yes mdawson - maybe they're hard to find eh? wink

2. sooner than later profile image61
      sooner than laterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It didn't have anything to do with your forum ban? ohh.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No sweetie, but thanks for asking. I know it must be hard for you because you are dealing with your homophobia and all. I have been thinking about what you said about being homophobic and I have a suggestion for you.

Don't take this the wrong way, but have you tried praying and asking god why you are so scared of homosexuals? Perhaps that might help you understand why you are attracted to men and why it scares you so?

Just a thought.

1. sooner than later profile image61

You were banned. We all knowles it. Just fess up. Unless you are going all WWDD on me again. lol

Deary me. What would Dinosaurs Do? What is that supposed to mean?

Thanks for the positive input as usual. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Did you think about what I said about the homophobia?

We will all pitch in and help - I know you consider me to be a special friend that you would share anything except your identity with because of your atheist-phobia, but - these fears are eating you up. I can tell. I would have thought your beliefs might have given comfort - apparently not.

Still - you know where I am if you need help with any of these fears.

Thats the problem with people who have issues, they want to help everyone else. I appreciate your concern marky. I just think you should focus on yourself for a little while. Anyway I missed you while you were banned. WWDD

I have no issues with gay men. I worked those out years ago. Sorry if my suggestion that you pray about your fear of gay men offended you.

It was just a suggestion. No offense meant.

Although - I am rather fascinated at how scared you are when you believe in the invisible super being looking out for you. And even need to invent names to hide behind and scenarios where you convert the atheists. That was classic. I may even write a hub about it.  lol

Why is that?

I know you didn't like that thread. You banned yourself mark, there were many who could have a conversation and give advice without stooping to your lows. As far as gay people go, I love them. I love you too.

1. tantrum profile image60
                    tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you love gay people?

Really???

Maybe you remember some  of your answers to a thread about
                    Christian Rights that promotes an Ugandan Holocaust.

Mercy.
                    You know the word ?

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57
                    Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Finally we're getting to the truth of the matter. big_smile

2. tantrum profile image60

I think you have the issues.
                Maybe you remember some  of your answers to a thread about
                Christian Rights that promotes an Ugandan Holocaust.

Mercy.
                do you know what that is ?

I researched the article and read the bill. Something that you did not do. Maybe you should not have dropped out of school at 15. you never gave yourself a chance. Emotional actions are what start wars, education and patience prevent them. Why are you so emotional?

1. tantrum profile image60

Because I choose too.
                    and you know perfectly well what I'm talking about.
                    I'm not talking about the Bill.
                    I'm talking about you.
                    and your posts.
                    You know which they are.

but of course, you don't know ? sad

Anyway, who cares ?
                    Nobody I guess.

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
                    Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

As far as I can see, and this is only my opinion, all the reading and research you do, sooner, seems to be an effort to strengthen your own ego and position. It seems to have nothing to do with education and understanding, which would bring understanding, and a more well-balanced perspective rather than the constant venom you seem to spew at everyone here.

Actually, friend, I don't think you have any enemies here. I think you are a tortured soul that can't find peace in yourself, and you take it out on everyone who makes you question anything about you. And the defense simply is catastrophic in terms of how you treat others around you.

Again, I reiterate, I don't believe you have enemies here. I think you lashed out and people defended themselves against your cruelty and insults. I think all your words are a reflection of who you are internally--a tortured soul. And therefore, not different than so many of us here. You might find a lot of friendship and acceptance if you ever decided to have a lighter touch about your approach.

And in fairness, I think the shoe fits in many other cases of people who are rather harsh and cruel. I'm not just singling you out.

As for me, I already know I'm a tortured soul. So I count myself in the collection of people I've described. I continue to do my soul-searching to figure out how to be at peace with me and with others.

Just my thoughts and observations.

3. earnestshub profile image80
                    earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The shot at a fellow hubbers formal education is about what I would expect from such a moral low life! Grow up, she could eat you for breakfast intellectually! lol

3. profile image0

I do not blame you! Often times when others misconstrue words; it best to stay far away!

Hang in their Mark as I know you have a good heart and God knows you are one of the best hubbers here!!

10. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

maEk Knowles lol

Hey - the "e" id eight next to the "r" big_smile Fat finger typing I am told - I have the same problem.......

1. Misha profile image64
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know, just it was too funny smile

1. profile image0

Ma(R)K Knowles I am sorry i posted your name wrong yes I did have the fat finger syndrome and often suffer with my typing skills from it!!!

2. profile image0

Hello Misha yes one of those typos that I am so known to do (LOL)

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why ridiculing? He has already apologized for typing mistake.
      Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

11. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

NO COMMENTS

you don't have to. You feel for homosexual rapists with AIDS. I'd kill them myself. Rapists without aids too.

1. Will Apse profile image87
        Will Apseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's the homosexual terrorist rapists with AIDS and bad breath I worry about. Bad breath is such a turn off. I hear they have infiltrated FEMA and are developing Halitosis camps where the elderly will be forcibly made to eat falafel and Dr Pepper until they pick up the suicide booklets and take the only option left to them.

But then all of that is nonsense. Just like this thread, lol.

12. tantrum profile image60

NO COMMENTS.

13. tantrum profile image60

I wasn't talking about the Bill
    I was talking about your feelings.
    this is my last comment
    think about Mercy.
    I don't think you know what that means

I know you were not talking about the bill. You didn't read it. Mercy? from you? sure. I will soak that in.

Daniel- you may also notice that I have addressed issues, not name calling. I have been called everything under the sun. I don't care- but I do find it interesting that people sympathize with that and also ask for tollerance. Tollerate homosexuality- fine I do. I may be called names for not agreeing with it. But thats their choice.

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I agree, that you've stuck pretty much to the issue. Hopefully we are all turning a corner for the better. I hope I am. I'll keep working on it.

14. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

sometimes, it is better to give your path to a DOG than be beaten by that DOG in contesting for the right even killing the DOG will not cure the wound itself

1. DogSiDaed profile image60
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello? tongue

15. Eileen Hughes profile image62
    Eileen Hughesposted 14 years ago

why have people lowered themselves to this type of garbage
    why not write some more useful hubs instead of knocking and putting each other down.

Sureley that would benefit you all a lot more.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)