jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Photo not showing up

1. HELLA profile image60
    HELLAposted 7 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm relatively a newbie....one month oldish.  On one of my hubs, the photo capsule has a line through the word PHOTO, thus my photo does not appear on my hubpage. Any reason for this. Thanks for the help!

1. vengab profile image61
      vengabposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Have you checked the format of the photo? there are formats that are not accetable

1. HELLA profile image60
        HELLAposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes, it's a formatted jpg in ms paint.  I just saved it as jpg, but it should be fine I would think.

2. HELLA profile image60
    HELLAposted 7 years ago

It uploads, but when I look at the actual capsule, the word PHOTO has a line through it.

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

My only question, which will probably lead to more questions, is did it load in the capsule, before you saved the capsule.

Obviously, this isn't a Hub that is already published, it must be a Hub you are working on. The only reason I say that is because I have up loaded hundreds of photos and not once I have come across your precise problem. I have at least a dozen Hubs of models and celebrities, and the only problem I had was them not showing up, after I published the Hub.

This problem was solved by HubPages Staff, when they took HubPages off for the last scheduled down time. I have experienced any other problems. And, Yes, you can only upload certain formats of pictures, so do be careful.

If there is anything else, I'll be glad to see if I can help.

I hoped I helped here. smile

1. HELLA profile image60
      HELLAposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Cagsil...I believe it did post at one time.  The hub is published as well.  I cant seem to understand why it wont post. I am going to take my own picture tonight and see if that works, because it should. If it doesnt its got to be a Hubpages issue I would assume.

Thanks for the responses guys.

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

It's a published Hub?

Well, then edit the Hub. Delete the photo capsule itself.

Then create another photo capsule, then upload your photo again.

That's the best you can do.

working