jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Adsense Setup

1. nbd09 profile image60
    nbd09posted 7 years ago

How do i setup adsense on my hubs?  Im quite new, and i have no idea what to do with it.

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Not sure what you mean exactly.

Anyway - start here: http://hubpages.com/help/googleadsense

If you mean how do you set it up on individual hubs, you don't need to. Once you've been accepted by adsense and followed the steps supllied by HubPages re 'what to do' you'll be good to go.

One thing - you may well get rejected if you haven't already got an established blog or site elsewhere. In that case, wait a bit, write and publish more hubs then try again after you've started to build up your hubs.

Hope that helped and welcome to HubPages.

1. nbd09 profile image60
      nbd09posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey thanks, i appreciate it.  I figured it all out, what i meant was i didnt know how to activate it.  Thanks.

2. Dmitriy bestlife profile image64
      Dmitriy bestlifeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It seems that I am about the same problem.
      please help with some information or link, my "problem" is:

I'm looking for a kind of button to insert Amazon products links in the hab, or what way do You do it?

I've already applyed for the Amazon associates ID
      Thank's for help!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

have you received an email form amazon associates approving your apps? if yes, go to MY ACCOUNT and click affiliate you can see amazon there and just follow through,

then when you make a hub there are capsules of amazon there,

open the amazon associate site and you can copy and paste the ID of the products you are going to sell to the amazon capsules in your hub,

I hope you can follow through, Just be patient ok?

2. chinweike profile image49
        chinweikeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

When you are signed in, click on the tab that reads my account, From there, look up and find a tab that reads 'affillaite settings, click on it and you will find appropriate places to fix your IDs, but note that google will require you to click on the signup tab and this will lead you to a place where you can either sign up or sign in if you already have a google account

3. Lita C. Malicdem profile image59
      Lita C. Malicdemposted 7 years ago in reply to this

]

Yes, this is a good piece of advice. I just did that, and it worked. Patience and more patience will work wonders here at HubPages.

3. Dmitriy bestlife profile image64
    Dmitriy bestlifeposted 7 years ago

Great thanks to everybody!
    To chinweike, Lita and prettydarkhorse for Yor help (it was a help!) and support. Have a nice day!

1. chinweike profile image49
      chinweikeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome.

4. kennethv profile image61
    kennethvposted 7 years ago

I have a question about adsense. it seems they don't pay each month unless you reach a certain level. Is that level $100? And if so is that accumative over months? Because it would not allow me to make a choice on how to get paid. Over the last six months it has varied from $10-$15 per month. Anybody a pro at receiving adsence money?

working