How can I have people find all my hubs by searching my name?

1. Earl A. McCoubrey profile image82
    Earl A. McCoubreyposted 6 years ago

Help please!

I would like to be able to refer clients to my hubs. But, if I enter my name in the search window of the HubPages home page, only two of my three hubs appear. How do I get all of them to appear?

I checked my most recent one, the one that is not coming up, and ensured that my name is on it and it is.

Thank you for helping me!

Earl A. McCoubrey

1. DogSiDaed profile image59
      DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you wish for them to see your entire profile or specific hubs you choose? The easiest way is to find the URLs of the hubs you wish people to view and use those as links. If you want them to see all your hubs, direct them to your profile by giving them this link

Your three hubs are on that page, as well as your bio smile

Edit: I'll email this to you too in case you don't see it here

2. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Are you signed in to any google accounts when you do this?

because when I search your hub

How Lenders Calculate Apartment Loans

Is the only one that comes up, and its 5th after 2 twitter returns, a facebook account, a linked in profile, and this forum thread.

Your very best bet to own your name and how it displays in google quickly would be to buy the domain of your name and link it to your hub profile page

Your name is no different than any keyword and would have to be approached as such...luckily its not an uber common name so it would be an easy task.

I have 23 connections on facebook with the exact same name and several thousand competitors if I wanted to rank for my own name