jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (20 posts)

I'm so pissed.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

There are lots of people doing the hubchallenge.  Pick a different partner!  But, as PDH said, you are capable of doing it alone as well.  smile

What do you need help with?

1. 0
      blatvaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mixtape and I help eachother write, proofread, help with ideas, etc.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
        KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're better off alone.  You can do it!  There are plenty of ideas online here.

2. DogSiDaed profile image61
        DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can offer to help in parts if you'd like. I don't think I'd be able to do that many in a month, I have a HELL of a lot of work coming up so there'll be little time for writing, but, if you want someone to proofread something or help out then I'd be glad to. Offer's there smile

1. 0

Thank you ^^ I might take your offer sometime...

Thanks everyone for listening to me whine <>.<>  I really appriciate it..

2. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

Yeah, write now that you're angry. Hmm, about being angry, with angry overtones...angrily! Nah, Maita's advice is better. big_smile

3. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

Our challenge is 600 hubs in a year... which is 50 a month..

1. 0

Were both supposed to do 600.. 1200 total

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hi blatva, You can do it, in writing theres nobody even challenge which can really make you write, your motivations and you alone, PLUS inspiration can help, do you want somebody to check on you, I can do that and Ill be like your mother hehe

1. 0

^^  that's very sweet of you.. I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing at this point. We planned the challenge out to be Our plan... It only really works when two people are attempting it..

I just don't know yet.. I just needed to get it out, and I didn't know where else to turn to

4. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Plan A obviously didn't work out.  Start planning and putting your energy into Plan B, then C, or whatever it takes to meet your personal goals.  You can only control one person- you.

5. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

Why don't you just contact her and find out what the problem is, rather than making a forum thread about how pissed you are.  That'll be sure to hurt your friend as you've aired it so publically and will surely stop her from helping you in the future.  Communicate with her rather than whinge about her on a public forum.

6. 0
    callmesplash7posted 6 years ago

Wow...first of all what pisses ME off is people like the person that posted before me. I mean seriously, I just got done posting in the forum why I love hubpages and that persons response is NOT what I have come across. i can understand constructive feedback but to be blatantly rude when someone is down, geez get a grip. Alot of people on hubpages are going thru hard times no matter what that may be they are on here to earn money, as an outlet, etc and noone should be treated that way. I said one of the things i like about hubpages is that people act like adults, unlike myspace. I think gmelliot make need to set up a myspace. if you don't have anything good to say don't say it otherwise go to a site thats more fitting.

Now as for the question, my husband suggested i take the hub challenge i thought what in the world am i going to hub about and here i am on a roll at 50 hubs the most of them being put up the last few days. Just dig deep, maybe share something you didnt think you would ever share. It might help someone else. What are your tips on parenting, cooking, etc....where have you traveled how was your experience. Whats the worst experience with a friend? what are your favorite books and why? Etc some lame suggestions I suppose but i am just trying to figure it all out myself. Julie yikes)

1. waynet profile image47
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No they are great suggestions and to do 50 hubpages in 2 months is a great achievement, keep it up!