jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

Gotta Brag

1. stephhicks68 profile image81
    stephhicks68posted 9 years ago

I'm super excited!  Today was a milestone (and almost one) in a couple of respects.  First, I had a Hub reach over 1000 views!  Very exciting for me.  Second, I broke a barrier in adsense earnings.  And finally, I am sooooo close to 100 fans.  I must say that the HubLove contest is helping me in many of these goals.  So - now that I published my Paris hub, I think I'm going to log off and enjoy Friday night with my husband!  Thanks everyone!  smile

2. Angela Harris profile image76
    Angela Harrisposted 9 years ago

Congratulations! And enjoy your time off. You're having excellent results for such a short time. Your hard work is definitely paying off.

3. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

Yea Steph!  How fun!  Congrats on your accomplishments.

4. College politico profile image61
    College politicoposted 9 years ago

Wow you really are doing amazingly!

5. blessedmommy profile image89
    blessedmommyposted 9 years ago

Congratulations and well done, Steph!  You've had some great accomplishments and the one that I admire the most is that you've found time for your hubby.  That will pay off bigger than anything in the long run.  Keep the good hubs coming, girl!

6. Peter M. Lopez profile image91
    Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6879/bowdowntj8.gif

7. stephhicks68 profile image81
    stephhicks68posted 9 years ago

Thanks everyone (Peter..... really!  HA).  Its going to be a fun weekend.  A little less HubPages for me today.  wink

8. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87

Steph, I took your idea about quality time with the husband.  We spent quality time sleeping together!  Michal was asleep before 11.  I was in bed before 11:30.  This was the first time we have both been asleep before midnight in a loooong time.

1. stephhicks68 profile image81
      stephhicks68posted 9 years ago in reply to this

Right on Stacie!  You must feel great.

9. Bob Ewing profile image53
    Bob Ewingposted 9 years ago

Congratulations.

10. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87

Well, I got up at my regular time of 5:45.  But, I will have time for a nap today, so that is a great thing.

11. amy jane profile image84
    amy janeposted 9 years ago

Congrats on your accomplishments Steph!  I am proud to say I joined your fan club quite early on smile Always top quality reading!

12. Blogger Mom profile image81
    Blogger Momposted 9 years ago

Congrats, Steph! What a great accomplishment! smile

13. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Congrats big_smile

working