jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Unify Your Communication (AIM, Gtalk, facebook, phone) in 1 program

1. Pr0metheus profile image60
    Pr0metheusposted 6 years ago

Hey everyone,

I don't normally post this sort of thing, because I don't like being overly promotional.  A company I work for (which also happens to be partially owned by a good friend) has been working on a new chatting program for a while.  This program is similar to skype in that it lest you place calls, receive them, send and receive text messages.  It also lets you log into your AIM accounts, skype accounts, google talk account, facebook, myspace and msn (i might have missed a few) through the same client.  On top of that it even has a personal assistant.

I honestly wouldn't even post this if I didn't find this program incredibly useful for myself (http://bit.ly/6Q5sUz).

Anyways, if this sounds like something you might be interested in, check out our website at www.voxox.com .  Hopefully it will help you guys out with your communication needs.

P.S. Hubpages admins!  If you do ever decide to put a hub pages chat option in (which would be a cool idea big_smile) let me know and I can request that it gets added to our client.

Please leave me feedback on the program, we're always looking to improve!

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Prometheus, this is bound to get snipped - why not put the links on your profile and refer people there instead?

3. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Takes a lot of trust to put your valuable passwords to costly information and lists into a free system program.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thranax, you and I are on the same page!  I feel the same anxiety about websites which offer to safeguard all your passwords, or maintain a list of all your valuables with photos and serial numbers etc.  Even if the service is being offered by a reputable company, I always think, "why would I want to create a situation where ALL that information can be stolen in one hack?"

4. Pr0metheus profile image60
    Pr0metheusposted 6 years ago

Good idea Marissa.

We don't store passwords on any of our servers (except your main login).