Altering the text colour beneath your hub photos.

1. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

Is there a way of changing the text beneath hub photos to a darker shade than the light grey colour? Or is it set at this light shade of grey for a reason?

You can select different text colours in Blogs but I guess for design/uniformity HubPages needs to have a limited range of font styles and colour.

I just think if I could make it darker it would be easier to read; especially for anyone who had problems with reading smaller sized text.

I try to put some info with my photos as I am aware that some visitors to hubs (from search engines) are looking for photos.

If this information is elsewhere I am sorry I have not come across it yet.

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No you can't, but the caption line is only meant to add a short description.  If you want to add a lot of information under the photo, you could add another text capsule. If it's right-floated, you can give it a coloured background too.

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

Thank you Marisa for such a quick and useful answer. I think your idea with the text and a coloured background sounds like a good idea. Not sure why I did not realise that I could do that and have a coloured background - sounds great thank you.