jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Constructive Criticism

1. ThePhoneDetective profile image60
    ThePhoneDetectiveposted 7 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I just finished up Hubs 8 and 9 tonight, wanted to stop by and get some constructive criticism on what Hubs are published so far. I appreciate any and all comments in my efforts to improve and reach that 30th Hub!

Daytona

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Daytona,

You say you've finished Hubs 8 and 9, but when I came into post in the thread, it says you have only 7 Hubs?

Besides, you're in Extreme Hub Makeover. Can you provide the links to the Hubs you want checked out?

Thank you. smile

3. ThePhoneDetective profile image60

I just finished 2 tonight and submitted for publication but they aren't live yet I guess.

I thought this was the place to come and get your hubs critiqued?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Threatening-Phone-Calls

Daytona

If I'm in the wrong spot I'll keep searching for the right area.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What do you mean you submitted?

Publishing a Hub is a simple click creation, there is no submitting? So, I guess I am lost. smile

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

You are in the right place.

But, to critique a Hub, it has to have a live link to click.

If they are still presently unpublished, then only you can visit them.

smile

5. ThePhoneDetective profile image60

When I finished the Hub, there were three buttons, save unpublished, edit, or submit for publication. Once i click that button, it says the hubs will be visible upon approval. Its happened to all 9 of mine so far, they usually go live within a few hours.

However, this was the hub I was looking for some critiquing on!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Threatening-Phone-Calls

Daytona

6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I don't see anything that sticks out. I would say you have a nicely done Hub. Congrats. smile

7. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hi ThePhoneDetective smile welcome to HubPages. I read your article and it is great. Only thing is to keep the flow of your text together rather than interrupting with amazon or pics, maybe float the amazon and photo capsules to the right. Also you tags, add crime, criminals, self help, anti-crime. Just try to create tags asking yourself,'what kind of advertiser would appreciate this?' wink great job!

8. ThePhoneDetective profile image60

Thank You Guys!!!! I will get on those tips immediately! Appreciate your taking time to help me! Thanks Cagsil and Dame!

Daytona!!!

9. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

You're welcome. smile

working