jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Before I do more of these...

1. helenathegreat profile image85
    helenathegreatposted 6 years ago

I just posted a paper I wrote about Karl Marx for last semester. It is a graduate-level paper on political economy that earned me an A-, so it's a little bit of a higher reading level than pretty much every other one of my hubs.  Here it is:  http://hubpages.com/hub/CapitalismOriginalSin

My questions are these:

1.  Do you think I should split it up into several hubs?  It is a five-page paper, so it's also longer than most of my hubs, but it is all one train of thought, so splitting it up didn't seem to make much sense.  I tried to keep it interesting with some pictures and making paragraphs shorter, but is there anything else I can do?

2.  Do you think I should post more of this type of thing?  I less want to make money off of them and am more interested in sharing some of the more accessible work I have done.  I have many short papers that are highly informational and would definitely be of help to people trying to understand this type of content, but I don't know if HubPages is the right place to do it.  It seems like it is!  But at the same time, these would be so different than what most people usually do...  I'm just not sure.

What do you think?

1. Karina S. profile image60
      Karina S.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do not think you should split it, looks fine

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

It doesn't look like a five-page paper on the Hub. How many words is it?

1. helenathegreat profile image85
      helenathegreatposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, it's five pages double-spaced.  It's about 1,400 words.