jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Google Analytics

1. fiksy02 profile image60
    fiksy02posted 6 years ago

pls does anyone know how to use google analytics to track hubs on hub pages

2. 60
    Alexpteposted 6 years ago

Just get your analytics code and put it in the affiliate section (if I remember rightly) in "my account" .

3. vengab profile image61
    vengabposted 6 years ago

go to your google analytic, add you your hub (make sure is your profile page URl), then copy UA number abd paste in your affiliate setting page. You can access your affilate setting page through my account.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Make channels and paste urls of your Hubs into your analytics account big_smile hope that helps.

5. febriedethan profile image66
    febriedethanposted 6 years ago

- Go to Google Analytics Account.
    - Click Analytics Settings then Add Website Profile and Type in  hubpages.com and click continue.
    - and then get your Tracking ID, it's look like UA-
    - and now go to your Hubpages account and click Affiliate Settings. Fill your Google Analytics tracking code into the box labelled Analytics. smile

Good Luck

1. hoov45 profile image82
      hoov45posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Got it..Thanks!

6. fiksy02 profile image60

well thanks to you all. i've done all you said but it's not giving me any data

7. mel22 profile image61
    mel22posted 6 years ago

here's a quick visual  for adding channels...for Analytics you'll need to get set up in affiliats settings( have you done that yet) then link the accounts ( to hubpages )somewhere on the top of the page of analytics... I'd help ya more but i'm about ready to retire 4 the night...

8. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 6 years ago

I have 2 hubs about analytics and how it works, they also have videos on setting up the account. Feel free to check them out. If you still have questions let me know and I will answer them.

9. fiksy02 profile image60

thanks all i'm getting some data now