jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Name and Shame

1. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

when I publish a hub, and I leave the comments box open I expect a couple of spam messages,but what I dont expect is spam messages from fellow hubbers from today if hubpages allow I am going to name the spammers who try to leave comments on my hubs. ofcourse i do not allow the spam messages to appear for very long.
    my first name and shame hubber is (aglocoincome), feel free to comment on my hubs but dont spam them with links that are of no relevance to the topic,1) I don't trust agloco. and  2) if I was a member of agloco I WOULD RATHER MY OWN REFERRAL TRACKER WAS USED.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

what's algoco?  and report their butts.  i have no tolerance for spam.

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Agloco = A GLObal COn.

3. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 9 years ago

Agloco is overhyped spanner sack munchin plop!
    Roll up, roll up!! come and earn peanuts here!!

4. mortimas profile image61
    mortimasposted 9 years ago

hey i wrote a hub about agloco, and how they are a scam.

5. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 9 years ago

I, and I guess the whole world is watching to see how Agloco will perform in the long run..Who knows they may just be the next Google.. but I some what doubt it and if I have to eat my words I just hope its when Im hungry:D

6. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

6 months later and still i am getting spam messages in my hubs by this person is there a way i can send a formal complaint to hubpages.........jimmy

7. Apae profile image71
    Apaeposted 8 years ago

I like spam. Apart from being the only thing I ever get email-wise, it gives me a laugh. If someone wants to spend their time doing that shit to other people, I find their pathetic lives extremely entertaining. That's just my viewpoint =]