jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

RSS Feed Assistance

1. monsupress profile image61
    monsupressposted 8 years ago

Hi fellow hubbers,

Could anyone in the house assist on how to get the RSS Feed of my hub for the purpose of pinging?

2. mrgeetx profile image59
    mrgeetxposted 8 years ago

in your account page click on Subscribe to "your name"RSS feed,
    it will direct you to your RSS feed address, hopes this helps.

1. elisabeth reid profile image79
      elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago in reply to this

When I tried this, I got an error message.  I have to confess to a degree of idiocy when it comes to technical/internet/computer stuff. 

Yeah, I'm clueless.  I'm trying to learn, but it's a struggle.  Now -- give me some measuring cups or a pair of scissors or a needle or a pen and paper and I'm good to go.  Keyboards and mouse?

3. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

It used to be that you could click on a hubber's "latest hubs" or on a tag keyword on their profile page, and there would be a link to click for the RSS feed for that list of hubs.  However, that seems to have recently disappeared.  For what reason, I'm not sure.  It is kind of a pain, because I sometimes put a feed to my hubs on a certain subject at the bottom of a new hub....  Easier than doing extensive cross-linking.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

The links to those RSS feeds were inadvertently dropped a little while back, but they should return later today.  The RSS feeds still exist though, just add ?rss to the end of the URL of the pretty much any hub listing page to get the feed for it.