Screwed Up Ads

1. Isabella Snow profile image88
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

My CTR dropped by an absurd percentage in the last half day, and when I went to have a look at  this week's ad layout testing, I couldn't help but notice those in the hubbers shares are screwed up in some cases. IMG below.

I doubt this is the full cause for my drop in CTR, given the awful green I see being used in hubbers shares for backgrounds, but it certainly doesnt help. It would be nice if someone could fix it.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Comparing AdSense activity on my HubPages for the first half of February to the second half of the month, I had a very small increase in impressions but my click-through rates and earnings doubled.

I think whatever HubPages is doing to experiment with AdSense and testing new ad deployments is actually working rather successfully.

3. Isabella Snow profile image88
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

That's precisely why people need to speak up when there is a sudden and significant drop. I dont see the green anymore, and my CTR has doubled from when I last posted. And yeah -- it really does happen/work that fast.

However, my CTR is still only 2/3 what it was all last week or the week before and Im sure its something to do with the awful gray link boxes that are also being tested in hubbers shares. Those link boxes were actually looking pretty good with the size increase until they changed the colors.