jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Why I cant send my comment sometimes??

1. Cinda profile image76
    Cindaposted 8 years ago

I am not sure whether it is because of network or something else. Sometimes, I post comment it's have working process but later my comment doesn't show up in the hubpage. I had tried many times but still cannot.

Can anyone help me on this, please?

2. Hovalis profile image87
    Hovalisposted 8 years ago

Some hubbers have their settings set up to approve comments. When a comment 'disappears' like that they are waiting to be approved. Don't worry about it too much. The comment will most probably appear when the hubber gets back online next.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Not only can Hub owners choose to approve a message, they can choose to delete it if they wish.  And many people consider leaving messages that contain URLs to be spam, and often delete those.

4. Cinda profile image76
    Cindaposted 8 years ago

But I don't ever send it to my own hub, to reply on others' comment! sad

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's what people are trying to tell you.  When you comment on someone else's hub, the author can choose whether or not to display it.  On your own hubs, you have that privilege.  On others', you don't.  You can submit a comment, but there is no guarantee that the author will approve it.  If you are leaving spammy or offensive comments, most likely the author will delete it.

5. Cinda profile image76
    Cindaposted 8 years ago

Yeah, I understood that. But sometimes I can't even reply or post any comment to my own hub.
    There is this sentence prompt at the bottom "Done with some error".