jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

IdeaBank

1. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago

Can HubPages please update the ideabank.  Thank you.

2. aware profile image72
    awareposted 7 years ago

whats the idea bank?

IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The idea bank is found under your account information.  Hit my account, and in the 2nd or 3rd column of topics is the ideabank.  Hit it, and it will take you there.

1. aware profile image72
        awareposted 7 years ago in reply to this

but what does it really do?

3. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I second this request!

4. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

It is intended to give you ideas to write about. Topics that should generate traffic I guess.

5. jfreemon profile image60
    jfreemonposted 7 years ago

I third this suggestion, even though you can always just browse "Hot" hubs to get a sense of what will bring traffic.

1. kirstenblog profile image80
      kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have not thought to try that. Not that I would steal some ones idea but to get inspiration and maybe write something that would accompany a hub already there to insure that outside readers get what they wanted from one of the hubs, thats a good idea wink

IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have, but however so many have been answered alot and nothing is fresh and new.  HubPages team has this special software they use to update the ideabank.  Somehow they are able to search the most common searched words for a certain period.  It is that information that I am requesting to be updated.  The hot hubs, isn't as exact and pinpointed as the ideabank.  You know this summer they were updating it every week.  I don't think it's been updated in a month or two.sad

working