jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Confused Writer!!!

1. warchild75 profile image50
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

Ok i need help!! i have written over 60 hubs and a lot of my hubs are built around the ultimate fighting championship,when you go to google and type in "best ufc fights" "ufc fights" "ufc undisputed" etc i have one or more hubs at the top of the list,in fact ufc undisputed was a hub giving tips on the video game and to this day i still get over a 100 views a day,but tell me this when i do a hub such as "buy a kindle online" or "a review of blackberry bold9700" they are not even in the top 25 pages on google and i cant seem to find them and they get rubbish amounts of traffic.Where am i going wrong,i know there might be a lot more competition for those hubs but if you type in "best ufc fights" there are still nearly 5,000,000 pages and i have 3 hubs at the top.help its driving me mad,i can clearly write a good hub and promote it well how come i cant with other hubs  sad

2. DonnaCSmith profile image83
    DonnaCSmithposted 6 years ago

My guess is "ufc fighting" is a unique subject, but the kindle article is out there with a lot of competition for google space.

3. ecogirl333 profile image59
    ecogirl333posted 6 years ago

Backlinks!  That's what you need!

4. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

"Will the New Kindles Help UFC Fighters?"

- Develop your niche with a bit of Left Field Thinking. hmm
    (before someone else does!)

5. warchild75 profile image50
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

I have done backlinks as i have a series of blogs and i backlink through them!!!

6. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It's all down to competition.

For starters the Amazon Kindle is advertised in a million places since Amaozn have boosted their referal payments for these devices. 

And with things like blackberries you are practically competing with every cell phone site on the internet.

This seems like a dire situation, however all is not lost.  Keep building up your Hub network with related items, try some broad based hubs to link them together, and you should see your traffic, and profits, rise!

1. warchild75 profile image50
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks,i am currently linking all my selling hubs and all my ufc hubs together and am backlinking all of them through my blog,so i will give it 3 months and see how my profits increase.