jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Babies Name

1. jahnbar profile image67
    jahnbarposted 6 years ago

Hello my to all fellow hubbers. I am very happy to announce to you that my wife will soon deliver our baby boy. So i'm inviting you all to give me suggestion for a Baby's Boy name. Thank you very much...

1. greeneyesH1982 profile image60
      greeneyesH1982posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Brayden, Dannon, Carter, Landon, Luke, Haylen, Jacob, I hope that helps good luck with the names hope you find one you both will enjoy.... congratulations on the new little angel!!

2. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Brian, Ryan, James, Thomas, David, emmm.can't think of anymore atthe moment!

3. whiteorchids profile image73
    whiteorchidsposted 6 years ago

Chaz, Brandon, Chase, Quentin, London and Congratulations on your soon to be new bundle.

1. nasus loops profile image81
      nasus loopsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Any name you like.  But remember that one day your son will be old and not all names suit and old person.  Pick a good strong name. William,Harry,Henry,Charlie etc

4. Sa Toya profile image86
    Sa Toyaposted 6 years ago

I'm all about exotic names.
    I'm an island girl and we usually have names as such.

Kale- that's hawaiian.
    Kai- hawaiian too

I think it's all in the meaning of the name. Go by wha the name means and what it means to you and your wife.

In my family the boys have their grandad's name or middle names some where in their full name. Maybe you could do that.

5. double_frick profile image80
    double_frickposted 6 years ago

my son's name is jack.
    lately i like the name matthew, but i don't know why. other names i liked when i was preg. with my daughter were: oliver, aaron, CALEB <3, archer, orion...
    it gets stranger, so i'll stop there.
    for the record, i allowed my children to be "jack and jill" or johnathon (jack) and jillian (jill) sad so...don't now how reliable i am as far as names. lol

6. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

okay why did you post another thread about the same thing? You already have a forum going with the exact same request! Not cool to post the same thing twice on HP jahnbar!

Here is his first request for baby names

Closed to reply