jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

ooooo I hate waiting!

1. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Well my husband and I have signed papers electronically (which I thought was cool though they sign a lot better than me lol) and have put bids in for a really nice condo that we both fell in love with and a house that is nice and we wouldn't mind getting...but we want the condo more lol

Now my all time favorite part *dripping with sarcasm* WAITING!!!! oooo please oh please let us get the condo!!! *fingers crossed and eyes looking up at the sky* please please please...

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow, good luck winning the condo.  i hope you get it.

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Got 'em crossed for ya, kiddo!!

3. 0

thanks habee...ooo I feel all lightheaded 'cause I can't rbeath right...so excited and trying not to be

4. 0

thanks Steven...we hope so too. it was funny because the first time we looked at it BOTH my dad and husband were like EH...we went again a second time and now they both have projects that they could do to make it better lol

1. OregonWino profile image84
      OregonWinoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yay for you!  But just remember that there are plenty of other condos in the sea....err or something...just in case you dont get this one..

2. 0
      Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good Luck, Crazd.  I'm now putting up roof trusses and sheathing on our home I'm building single handed, but even with the waiting you should get occupancy in your condo before we get out of the camp trailer!  big_smile

5. 0

But I don't wanna live in the sea yikes lol yea that is very true...we either want a condo or to buy a house...we will of course still look but we are kind of already soldo n that one lol
    thanks OregonWino and welcome to hubpages.

1. OregonWino profile image84
      OregonWinoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I know how hard it is to be set on one thing, to be in love with a property and have it not go through for some reason.  Just keep that in the back of your mind...this is a GREAT time to be looking and if this one doesnt happen there will be others!

smile  Thank you!

6. 0

I am doing my best to think pestimistically about this one..I can do it on other things and doing okay on this but my hubby is definitely got his hopes up sad And still checking out properties that our realtor sends us too. big_smile

7. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Crazd,

Breathe in,

Breathe out,

Breathe in,

Breathe out.

Try and relax. smile

8. 0

hehe I'm trying Cags I'm doing my best to breath but relax? shoot I don't know that word nor how to do that lol

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Figures, the most important one you can't do. lol lol lol

1. 0
        Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Of course this is me we're talking about lol I am complicated that way lol

9. H.C Porter profile image84
    H.C Porterposted 7 years ago

When are you expecting to find out if it's a NO or GO?

working