jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Lost all my work?

1. alexadry profile image93
    alexadryposted 9 years ago

I just was working on a hub page and wrote a very long article that took me over 2 hours. I have saved as I went but then I edited the subtitle and I think my work is gone? The page is loading but I do not see any of my written content just the title and subtitle and plus my computer seems stuck loading. I was not able to hit the save as published or unpublished yet just saved my work as I wrote. I was tempted to refresh but a message comes up that I may lose my work. Any ideas on what to do? Should I just keep it loading even though it's already  over ten minutes? This is so frustrating as I am sure I cannot re-write it in the same way!

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

If what I think is happening is what's happening, copy and paste the URL of the page into a new browser and see if it all doesn't come up there okay.

3. alexadry profile image93
    alexadryposted 9 years ago

Wow, that worked! At first as soon as I copied the URL it asked me to log in and thought "oh no!" but then my article popped up. Thanks sooo much, you can't imagine how happy I am!
    I definetely am going to be your fan! Thanks again, your idea was phenomenal and I never would have thought of it!

4. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

No problem.  It's happened to me before... I had the same reaction.  But I finally just tried pasting the URL out of desperation, and what do you know!?!?!?

working