jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

;Do we get appropriate royalty?

1. prasadjain profile image21
    prasadjainposted 9 years ago

After publishing 20 hubs and 5 weeks passed and spending thousands of rupees(approximately ,u.s.$200) still I have not received the report on my earning for the month of May.Does it mean that I have not yet accumulated $50 in my account?In that case, is it worthy to spend so much time on this?On reading the messages  on this forum, I have come to know that some of my fellow writers also have not received enough remuneration.Can anybody clarify the things?

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I checked your account.  Beyond what other people have said, a few things:

1) You haven't followed all the steps to have Adsense active on your hubs, see this post for further instruction:

2) While you have 20 hubs, they haven't generated much traffic at all.  There is a strong correlation between getting traffic and making money.  In order to increase your traffic I'd suggest reading this:

and some of the hubs by "Hubpages":

Good luck.

2. 0
    Jeffry Vanceposted 9 years ago

Report from whom?

3. spuds profile image23
    spudsposted 9 years ago

Um prasadjain who are you expecting a report from?

You check your Google adsense at https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_US/

Other affiliates such as Amazon you check your earnings at each website.

4. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

After publishing 20 hubs and 5 weeks passed and spending thousands of rupees(approximately ,u.s.$200)......

why have you spent money? hubpages cost you nothing to use.

have you set up your affiliate accounts with ebay, amazon an google,if you have then you need to check your individual accounts with them, you do not get a monthly report, you log into your accounts to view your status and earnings..........jimmy

5. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 9 years ago

What was the money spent on?

And why haven't you logged into your Adsense account to see how much you've earned?

$50 is when they send out your PIN.

But you need $100 before payout.