jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

google verification

1. liliandabrai profile image60
    liliandabraiposted 7 years ago

Hi Guys,
    Does anyone know how and where to put google verification meta tag code on a hubpage  I have tried eveything making it into proper html code with html header title body footer sections etc and upon updating it through editor it cleans them all up. I have even tried puytting meta tag right on top before the start of anything but even that gets completly deleted. So now I don't know where to put the meta tag so google can verify it. Any Clues anybody?
    Thanks
    Lilian

1. Haunty profile image82
      Hauntyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Where do all the people get this idea?! Drop it, Lilian. You don't need that code.

1. darkside profile image80
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Settle down. It's their first post.

1. Haunty profile image82
          Hauntyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What gave you the impression that I got upset? Why not just return to the good old Darkside who is helpful and objective instead of playing this recent thing? No answer is necessary, thanks.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can't.  You can only do that if you have a website.  You can't use Google webmaster tools here, just Analytics (and you paste that code into your Affiliate Settings section).

2. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

hi haunty. smile i dont mean to go off topic...just wanted to say hello....ill be good now.

3. liliandabrai profile image60
    liliandabraiposted 7 years ago

Thanks for that just didn't know !!

working