jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Help My Eldercare Hub

1. icarevillage profile image60
    icarevillageposted 6 years ago

Hi Friends,

We would love to receive some advice on how we can make our new hub better.  We are new at hubbing and want to get the word out about our great eldercare resources.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Eldercare-Healt … Joint-Pain

Your thoughts?

THANKS in advance.

Best wishes,

2. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

here's one, hope it helps.

good cause.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I read through the Hub and the placing of capsules and the organizational make-up seems pretty good. You've seem to incorporate alot of the tools HubPages gave you to create the hub.

The only suggestion I could possibly give you is to add a poll to your Hub. Ask a question or a couple of question, which allow your reading to interact with your Hub, besides the video on it.

Not everyone is going to do the poll, but it will give you more of focused idea about your readers.

I hope this has helped. I am not as experienced as some of the other Hubbers, who have been here a lot longer than myself. But, I always try to be objective, when I am asked to judge another person's work.

Have a great day and Welcome to HubPages. smile

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, smile content is excellent. The only thing I would recommend is maybe placing your amazon capsule alongside your text, prevent too much scrolling for your readers. Otherwise, excellent job for your 1st Hub big_smile

5. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago