jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense income reduced from this 2010

1. rajkishor09 profile image64
    rajkishor09posted 6 years ago

Hello all my hubbers, this new year 2010 brought drastic change in my Adsense revenue. I have noticed that from this month my Adsense income is not like as it used to be. I mean click vs. revenue. It suddenly changed, income reduced to almost 50-60%. Please help me.

1. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79
      Has_aWayWithWordsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

probably because google isn't making as much and advertisers are starting to see the CRAP that these article factories are pumping out. I found one of my articles from Associated Content was copied and spun for some website, the spinning was terrible and the article is barely readable. Yet to my dismay thier article and page now ranks above mine in google and mine was in the top 3 spots for almost a week. difference is I won't sell my cotent for $1 per 500 words like these fools are doing and then spinning good content to make a quick buck. Google and advertisers are catching on and soon I hope they put a stop to it and get back to good quality writing to promote ads nd services.

2. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

It seems cuts are happening everywhere!  The banks waste our money and we have to pay again!  This is the root of the problem.

3. mel22 profile image59
    mel22posted 6 years ago

wall streeters ate up all the lending money betting on margin so theres none left to lend to companies for market advertising so the  moneys not moving in the web 2.0 system.. conversions will be dismal this year unless you've got the ambition to write a thousand articles this year and hope they dont get spun by someone else and saturating the web with BS

4. Anath profile image72
    Anathposted 6 years ago

My Adsense has gone down a bit, but my Amazon has gone way up, I suppose it is the after Christmas sales effect.

5. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

My adsense started to plumet in December, stretched into the first week of January. I was horrified when it dropped by up to 75%. Traffic AND income.
    However, it seems to be picking up again, Thank God for that. I guess my backlinking is begining to work. smile

6. hubber-2009 profile image60
    hubber-2009posted 6 years ago

Yes.. This January onwards my average earning came to  40% of my previous months average..

worried now..

When I saw my pages.. adsense is showing at the top of the page and the box next to the text is shown as sponsored links and Not Adsense..

This also may be the reason for reduction in earning?

1. Ivorwen profile image83
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sponsored links usually indicates that hubpages has their adds on at the moment.  From what I have heard in the past, it is nothing to worry about.

Also, on another thread, someone mentioned that Google is rolling out a new program, and that there is some re-indexing going on.