jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Nice new "community" member

1. boycottchapter27 profile image80
    boycottchapter27posted 8 years ago

Just got this nice comment on one of my hubs.

Manuel Alex Moya  says:
    2 hours ago

Don't subscribe to this dribble! Read my blogs!
    Join my fanclub!

Thanks and Welcome to hubpages, you'll make friends fast

2. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

just deny then delete the comment.....jimmy

3. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Was it dribble that you had copied and pasted from some one else's site?

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Hey boycott,  why do you have copied material on your forex hub?I googled the passage below, and check out the results:

Now, if you compare that text found in your hub with this site:
    http://forum.mundoforex.net/fundamental … tions.html

Whee!! Same content!Why is duplicate content being rewarded???

5. boycottchapter27 profile image80

Gamer Girl,

Heres the reason....

My Hub was posted on 02/07/08, the site I "copied" from was 2/11/08.....

Wheeee....I'll take my apology now....They took it from me and I did clearly state and
    offer a link to the writer of the rest of the material Forex.com

Wheeeee....why don't people worry about their own activities, rather than accusing
    others before they check the facts....wheeeeee

Have I some how offended folks, just having some fun and making a few bucks...sorry for my success

Peace All

6. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

First off, you don't have to mock me.  Believe me, I've had enough of that from people I respected far more than you on this site.

That said, let's check some additional facts:

1.  I cannot tell what date you posted hubs on unless they were posted less than a week ago.
    2.  You made a thread within which the sole purpose of the thread was to belittle someone, albeit in revenge, but still in that same angry spirit.
    3.  My question regarding the hub being rewarded was not one truly aimed at you, but rather the staff.  I have publicly reported hubs in the past for containing large chunks of content which was copy/pasted from other websites, and basically was insulted and accused of rampant downflagging for doing so.  Because my question resulted in a near-flamewar, tempers flaring and the like, I never got a good response as to why it is that posts whose primary content hinges on quoted text are allowed to remain, and even flourish.

Before you go hauling off to mock, insult or belittle me again, feel free to move all such negative correspondence to the 'contact me' link on my profile.  I'll be happy to let you spam my inbox with hateful messages until you feel you are ready to have a conversation on a level requiring no venom on your part.

Have a good rest of the night.

7. boycottchapter27 profile image80

I apologize...just feel like i've been getting beat-up around here. I can't figure out why, just been trying to play nice with others.

Sorry Again, Have a good night