jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Do my links count?

1. mel22 profile image59
    mel22posted 6 years ago

When using groups and getting the automatic links at the bottom of the hub between hubs in that group , do these links count as DOfollow links boosting searchrank as well, or do you need to use anchortext to hubs also to get get them to count toward search rank?

1. 60
      mehwishhassannposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi how r

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Mel, this is being discussed on another thread (sorry,can't find it right now) - the links are internal within HubPages, so some people say they don't count for much Google juice, and some think they do.  Me?  Just call me confused.

3. mel22 profile image59
    mel22posted 6 years ago

I mean internal to your OWN hubs , not internal to other peoples hubs. Do links to your OWN hubs impart better PR ,if any ,or do just internal links to other Hubs only count?

Also do the internal GROUPing links at the bottom impart PR or just anchortexting between your own hubs.

The reason I ask is because, if we already took the time to group, and the links impart pr baclinks then hav'nt we done enough by that alone as far as internal linking.

The question is not wether they drive traffic between hubs, as that is a given, but rather do they also impart a dofollow pr rank (vote) about your own other linked hub.

4. mel22 profile image59
    mel22posted 6 years ago

I am seriously doubting if internal links would impart any pr at all... my reason: check out darksides table of contents hub

would all his internal links impart pr in an infinite loop to itself! doubt it

lets say the table of contents was just four links within itself, each imparting a 25 percent vote of the hubs own pr rank strength ,to itself ,for a total vote of 1 full vote according to how  excess links from one page impart a vote to others. theoretically the new rank just imparted upon itself would double its own pr.... now since the imparted  vote doubled its pr to the page, it would keep doubling its own pr in an infinite feedback loop until it reached the maximum pr allowed by google... there would have to be table of contents capsule with nofollow links to prevent this. if not than using a table of contents with dofollow links would inflate pr .

if linking to your own hubs , but  to a different hub of your own ,i would have to say theres no way google would allow it unless  they were nofollow  and only driving traffic  between your own hubs

5. 60
    mehwishhassannposted 6 years ago

How r u. any one help me about adsense

i send request for adsense acc approval but i m still waiting

now how can i do

6. mel22 profile image59
    mel22posted 6 years ago

hijacked again!@#

7. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Mel, I was wondering the same thing just today.

8. mel22 profile image59
    mel22posted 6 years ago

Great minds think alike !