jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

My googleadsense account has ben rejected

1. 60
    naseem1posted 6 years ago

My googleadense account has ben rejected due to unacceptable site content. I have posted 5 articles regarding information of psychiatric illnesses in children, adults and adolesents. Please give me suggestion how to solve the problem and resubmit my application again.

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Is it 100% orginal content, never been published in any form anywhere? Have you had an adsense account before and had it cancelled or rejected?

1. 60
      naseem1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have applied for Googleadsense account for the first time here at hubpages. It has been rejected here. I have not cancelled any account.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Are you located in India or China? 

If so, you'll have to have a well-developed and established web presence for six months before Google will consider you.  That's stated clearly in their terms.

1. 60
      naseem1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i am from Pakistan.

1. relache profile image88
        relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go review Google's terms of use for that country and make sure you are in compliance with the rules.

4. xboxps3wow profile image60
    xboxps3wowposted 6 years ago

google only likes people from US tongue

1. chinweike profile image48
      chinweikeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is not true

1. thekidandblue profile image60
        thekidandblueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They like the Brits too tongue

5. yvonne16 profile image60
    yvonne16posted 6 years ago

Google accepts everyone around the world as long as they saw that you have a good content on your site. You can actually sent an email to adsense support and ask them what is the main reason why you have been rejected. The good news is you can always thry to re apply until they approved your account.

6. PMS9 profile image57
    PMS9posted 6 years ago

I also faced faces same problem when I applied for Adsense with only one hub which was rejected and then after two months I again applied two more times and in third time my Account get Approved.

The reason is TRAFFIC to your hub. When I tried 1st time, there is no traffic to my hub, some days later I saw traffic to my hub is increased and then I applied to Google Adsense and it works.

Gain some TRAFFIC to your hubs and then apply.

7. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

I applied when I had 45 hubs and 8000 visits and was approved same day.  I have no other "web presence".  If you do a search, there are a lot of forum threads on this topic.  Good luck.

8. bluesky4real profile image59
    bluesky4realposted 6 years ago

I applied with only 3 articles on my blog and it was approved same day.
    I don't think traffic is the reason you got rejected, it could be the content of your articles. If you persist, I'm sure they'll approve it soon. Good luck.

1. Life at DrTom's profile image79
      Life at DrTom'sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with bluesky.  I don't think traffic has anything to do with Adsense acceptance.  I was accepted by Adsense on my blog site when I created the site automatically.  I had not even written the first blog yet.

9. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

If they have submitted it because of unacceptable site content this means that it violates their requirements under this field. Such reasons could be,

Inappropriate Subject Matter
    Bad Language
    Poor Spelling and Grammar
    Spam Content

There are others, but these are generally the reasons that were mentioned at a conference I was at last year.

Try checking you content, I have not checked your Hubs, but you have made quite a few errors which would have caused a rejection in your post.