jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Google Caffeine SERP comparison

1. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Just doing a bit of research on google caffeine and came across this tool which I thought others might be interested in too. Just type in your keyphrase and see your SERP on old google search and google caffeine side by side.

There doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference which is good!

2. Elijah S profile image79
    Elijah Sposted 6 years ago

That's a great tool, thanks for posting it.

After checking a few of my hubs I noticed that some have gone up, but others have gone down (and unfortunately knocked-off from the first page), or remained at the same position.

3. Susana S profile image92

Yes, there's a bit of movement, but it doesn't seem to be giving back results that are hugely different. (Sorry to hear about you losing a few first page rankings - that's tough.) I guess it will take a while to work out the exact differences and what needs changing in our approach to SEO.

These articles make some good points about differences that have been seen:

4. easyspeak profile image80
    easyspeakposted 6 years ago

So Google caffeine is what they are using now?  Since when?  Cause I can't find some of my hubs that used to show up on the front page last week anymore.

5. Susana S profile image92

Google caffeine has been being slowly implemented since last summer. Here's a post on google's blog about it: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot. … ation.html