jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (17 posts)

How many words is your longest hub?

1. 0
    peacefulparadoxposted 6 years ago

The longest hub I've written so far has 1900 words (according to hub stats).  Wonder how many words are other people's longest hub?

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well generally I'm in the 800 to 1500 area - but I have about 4 with between 2000 and 3000 words, and one comes in at 3931 words (It's a Hubpages Glossary!)

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I have no idea hmm too many but am sure mine are not very long. I am one for keep it short simple and to the point. tongue lol not sure if I manage that or not either. lol

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey! I'm short and simple! Well I am short for a guy, and my name is Simon...hence Simple Simon!!! So all your hubs are based on me...cool! LOL

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

lol silly man smile hope you been well, Simon.

4. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I can't remember I know it's in 1,000s but don't know exaclty how long...maybe branching into the 2,000

5. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I have no clue which of my hubs is the longest, because I don't measure the word base.

I know I have some that are really long. lol

6. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

694 words, my highest so far. i guess my topics are too short that makes it whole hub short.

7. itech profile image57
    itechposted 6 years ago

I Don't Know...

8. jellydonut25 profile image59
    jellydonut25posted 6 years ago

I'm just guessing as to which hub is my longest, but my review of Gojira is 5,010 words

9. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

I'm going to say... My longest is prolly around 900. I keep things short smile

10. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

11. wychic profile image79
    wychicposted 6 years ago

The one that I think is my longest is just over 3,500 words...though usually I keep it pretty short too, especially for my reviews, got to get all of the pertinent information in there without boring people half to death.

12. Ken R. Abell profile image87
    Ken R. Abellposted 6 years ago

I average between 800 to a 1000, which is the word count that I usually aim at, but I have several in the 2000 to 2500 range.

13. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 6 years ago

3,760.  Since then, I've toned it down a bit, like between 800-2,000 words big_smile

14. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

One of my longest is also one of my "best" scoring and most visited,

"Disneyworld Dressing for ther Parks,"

comes in at 2998 words. But I have a few in the 1800 to 2500 word category.

15. RedElf profile image84
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Mine used to clock in around 800 - 1000, but now they usually have anywhere between 1200 and 1500 words. I do have a couple at just under 2000, though.

I don't really aim for a high word count, I just write 'til I'm finished wink